Each player receives points based on his performance on the pitch. Depending on their success, players will receive positive or sometimes even negative points.
Points are awarded according to the following statistical criteria:
|Playing 1-69 minutes (1)||1|
|Playing 70+ minutes (1)||2|
|Every 2 passes to a shot (4)||1||1||1||1|
|Clean sheet (5)||5||2||0||0|
|Every 5 won duels||0||3||2||2|
|Every 2 shots on goal||1||1||1||1|
|Every shot on goal kept||1||0||0||0|
|Scores two goals in the same game||1||1||1||1|
|Scores three goals in the same game||3||3||3||3|
|Scores the winning goal (6)||1||1||1||1|
|Winning team (all players in the team that played at least 1 min)||1||1||1||1|
|Losing team (all players in the team that played at least 1 min)||-1||-1||-1||-1|
|Losing team with 3 or more goal difference (all players who played at least 1 min)||-2||-2||-2||-2|
|Every goal conceded (Goalkeeper and Defender)****||-1||-1||0||0|
|Yellow card (7)||-1|
|Yellow-Red card (7)||-3|
|Red card (straight red)||-5|
|Foul causing a penalty||-2|
(1) Additional/Injury time in a match does not count towards a player's playing time
(2) Actions occurring in extra-time count towards player points.
(3) An assist is awarded to a player who plays the final successful pass which leads to a goal. Please note that assists are not awarded to players who are fouled for free-kicks or penalties which lead to goals, for own goals or for goals which result from rebounds off other players or the frame of the goal.
(4) A pass to a shot is awarded to a player who plays the final successful pass of an attempt which does not lead to a goal.
(5) Clean sheet points will only be awarded to a player if the following two conditions are met: (1) their team doesn't concede a goal in the entire match and (2) the player plays more than 61 minutes of the match.
(6) The winning goal of the game was scored by the player who turned a draw into a victory for his team last time.
(7) After a sending-off the affected player is out of the scoring for the rest of the match. The previously received points remain.
Your star players, which you can change for each round, will score 1,5x the points. If you fail to select your star players you will not get any extra points.
Please note that scores may be updated as and when official match reports are processed and/or corrected. No further updates will be made to the data after midnight (local time).